The Summer Leadership Academy of First Baptist Rogers is for college students who are called by God to vocational ministry. It is a great opportunity to learn and practice God’s calling and get paid for it! FBR is a multi-generational, multi-campus, multi-ethnic, thriving church in Northwest Arkansas. Therefore, it will provide a comprehensive ministry experience. The 10-week paid internship seeks to teach, equip, train, and develop vocational ministry leaders called to specific ministry areas.
Why Summer Leadership Academy?
- First Baptist Rogers will mentor and encourage students who have publicly responded to a vocational call to ministry
- Gain academic credit from a Christian college for this program from a faculty comprised of those with Master's Degrees or higher from accredited colleges and seminaries
- Serve at a multi-campus MEGA-church
- Experience planning and execution of events
- Prepare devotionals and/or messages
- Practical Ministry Experience
- Leadership and supervision by pastors with tremendous ministry experience
- Learn church culture
- Share the Gospel with the lost