KIDS CAMP WILL BE HELD AT CAMP SILOAM - JUNE 21-25, 2021
Kids must have completed third-fifth grade.
Please review the following three steps to register your child for Kids Camp
Step 1 - Camp Siloam Registration AND PAYMENT!!
We have made registering and paying for camp easier this year! You can now register AND PAY for camp through Camp Siloam registration.
- Our camp cost is $224 (the cost listed on the Camp Siloam page will update once you go through the registration process for First Baptist Rogers) KIDS MINISTRY IS COVERING THE 2021 DEPOSIT COST FOR YOU
- You can still request a scholarship from the link below on this page
- You may be required to create an account with Camp Siloam if you haven't registered with them previously
- You will still need to complete the Medical Release for First Baptist Rogers (Step 2 below)
- If you have any questions or need help with registration, please contact our Kids team at
Step 2 - Medical Release
Download the Medical Permission to Treat form for First Baptist Rogers below. This form will need to be completed and brought to the parent meeting (Step Three). We will have a notary public at the parent meeting to notarize your form.
Request Scholarship for Camp
You may submit a request for scholarship assistance. By doing so, you are not guaranteed a scholarship, however, a member of our Kids Ministry Team will reach out to you regarding your need. You will still need to complete the Camp Siloam registration and release listed under Step One and return the medical permission to treat form at the parent meeting.
Step 3 - Parent Meeting
Parent Meeting will be held at the Pleasant Grove Campus on Sunday, June 6 from 4-5pm in the Kids Worship Room.
Reminder: You will need to bring the completed medical permission to treat form to the parent meeting. You do not need to get the form notarized in advance, we will have a notary public available at the parent meeting. This is in addition to the Camp Siloam registration and medical release. If you registered your child and paid the deposit only, you will need to bring the balance owed by cash or check to the parent meeting. Checks should be made payable to First Baptist Rogers.