We care about the community of Northwest Arkansas. Select an area of community outreach below to learn more about how you can take advantage of the outreach opportunity, or how you can get involved.
We are asking for new or gently used shoes to be donated throughout the summer. Tennis shoes for kids are our priority, but all sizes will be accepted. You may place your donations in the generosity bins or deliver them to the church office at our Pleasant Grove or Olive Street campuses.
- First Baptist Rogers operates a community food pantry for those in need in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- The pantry is open every Monday and Friday from 10am to 12pm (noon).
- Donations of non-perishable items are always welcome. To volunteer or for more information, email .
River of Life Medical Clinic
- River of Life Medical Clinic provides limited free health care services to those in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- The clinic is located at our Olive Street Campus.
General Family Medicine
We are currently not opening the medical clinic due to availability. At this time we don't have details of when we will be able to reopen. We are working with our doctors to determine when is appropriate. Please check back here for updated information in the future. (updated May 2021)
- Free meals to the community are provided every Friday from 11am to 12:30pm at our Olive Street Campus.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with community meals, click here.
Living Well Counseling
- Living Well Counseling operates out of our Olive Street Campus at 626 W. Olive Street, Rogers, AR 72756
- You may make an appointment by calling 479.202.8205
Administrative office hours are Monday - Thursday, 12pm-7pm. If you call after hours, leave a message and someone will return your call to schedule an appointment. Appointments are not restricted to administrative office hours.
- Child Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Counseling or Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Engaged Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT)
- Individual Therapy
- Grief & Bereavement
- Therapy for Depression & Anxiety
- Life Transition
- Addiction Recovery
- Telehealth Counseling
Meet the Team
Waylon Vande Hoef, M.Div, LAC
Clinical Administrator & Counselor
Kristin Temple, M.Ed, MS, LAC, LAMFT
Renata De Alba Rios
If you are looking for financial assistance for rent/utilities/etc., please fill out our Financial Assistance Request below.
Please Note: Requests for assistance are reviewed on a weekly basis.