We care about the community of Northwest Arkansas. Select an area of community outreach below to learn more about how you can take advantage of the outreach opportunity, or how you can get involved.
Many have asked if our community service programs are still operational during the COVID-19 pandemic. YES! We are still providing food for those in need in our community. Our food pantry and community meals are currently operating on a grab'n'go method to limit contact and respect current guidelines for social distancing. Our Medical Clinic is currently not operating. Please check back for more information.
- First Baptist Rogers operates a community food pantry for those in need in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- The pantry is open every Monday and Friday from 10am to 12pm (noon). We are doing drive-up service at this time.
- Donations of non-perishable items are always welcome. To volunteer or for more information, email .
River of Life Medical Clinic
- River of Life Medical Clinic provides limited free health care services to those in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- The clinic is located at our Olive Street Campus.
General Family Medicine
We are currently not opening the medical clinic due to Covid-19. At this time we don't have details of when we will be able to reopen. We are working with our doctors to determine when is appropriate. Please check back here for updated information in the future. (updated July 2020)
- Free meals to the community are provided every Friday from 11am to 12:30pm at our Olive Street Campus.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with community meals, click here.
Living Well Counseling
- Living Well Counseling operates out of our Olive Street Campus at 626 W. Olive Street, Rogers, AR 72756
- You may make an appointment by calling 479.202.8502
Administrative office hours are Monday - Thursday, 12pm-7pm. If you call after hours, leave a message and someone will return your call to schedule an appointment. Appointments are not restricted to administrative office hours.
- Child Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Counseling or Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Engaged Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT)
- Individual Therapy
- Grief & Bereavement
- Therapy for Depression & Anxiety
- Life Transition
- Addiction Recovery
- Telehealth Counseling
Meet the Team
Waylon Vande Hoef, M.Div, LAC
Clinical Administrator & Counselor
Kristin Temple, M.Ed, MS, LAC, LAMFT
Renata De Alba Rios