We care about the community of Northwest Arkansas. Select an area of community outreach below to learn more about how you can take advantage of the outreach opportunity, or how you can get involved.
- The First Baptist Rogers Food Pantry will close on December 31, 2022, until Spring 2023, as we upgrade and restructure to reach more people across our community.
- Free meals to the community are provided every Friday from 11am to 12:30pm at our Olive Street Campus.
Living Well Counseling
- Living Well Counseling operates out of our Olive Street Campus at 626 W. Olive Street, Rogers, AR 72756
- You may make an appointment by calling 479.521.1296
- Child Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Counseling for Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Engaged Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT)
- Individual Therapy
- Grief & Bereavement
- Therapy for Depression & Anxiety
- Life Transition
- Telehealth Counseling
Meet the Team
Waylon Vande Hoef, M.Div, LAC
Clinical Administrator & Counselor
Kristin Temple, M.Ed, MS, LAC, LAMFT
If you are in need of financial assistance for rent/utilities/etc., please review the following information and then select an in-person appointment time at the link below.
Due to the number of requests we receive, financial assistance for non-members is limited to those with utility shut-off notices and rental delinquencies. Please understand that funds are limited and we are not able to approve every request we receive.
If approved, a one-time payment of up to $100 will be offered if proof of ability to pay the remaining balance is provided. Assistance can only be offered to each household one time every six months.
Please Note: When selecting your in-person meeting time, be sure to carefully fill out the form to ensure that out staff is prepared for and fully aware of your need.