We care about the community of Northwest Arkansas. Select an area of community outreach below to learn more about how you can take advantage of the outreach opportunity, or how you can get involved.
Many have asked if our community service programs are still operational during the COVID-19 pandemic. YES! We are still providing food for those in need in our community. Our food pantry and community meals are currently operating on a grab'n'go method to limit contact and respect current guidelines for social distancing.
- First Baptist Rogers operates a community food pantry for those in need in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- The pantry is open every Monday and Friday from 10am to 12pm (noon).
- Donations of non-perishable items are always welcome. To volunteer or for more information, email .
River of Life Medical Clinic
- River of Life Medical Clinic provides limited free health care services to those in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- The clinic is located at our Olive Street Campus.
General Family Medicine
January 9, 23
February 13, 27
May 14, 28
August 13, 27
September 10, 24
October 8, 22
- Free meals to the community are provided every Friday from 11am to 12:30pm at our Olive Street Campus.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with community meals, click here.
- Waylon Vande Hoef offers family counseling at our Pleasant Grove Campus located at 3364 W Pleasant Grove Road, Rogers, AR.
- Thursdays, 9am-4pm
Waylon Vande Hoef works in Northwest Arkansas as the Area Director for Arkansas Baptist Children’s Homes and Family Ministries. He has a Master of Divinity degree with a specialization in counseling from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He is also an ordained minister with the SBC. His passion is to help others through difficult times and understands that life can be messy and sometimes feels impossible. He enjoys listening to your story and wants to see God do a work in your life.
• Trauma (EMDR Trained)
• Family Therapy
• Step-Family Transitions
• Relational conflicts
• Pornography Addiction
• Sexual Addiction
• Death, Loss, Grief
• Identity Issues
To contact Waylon Vande Hoef:
• call 479.521.1296