We care about the community of Northwest Arkansas. Select an area of community outreach below to learn more about how you can take advantage of the outreach opportunity, or how you can get involved.
- First Baptist Rogers operates a community food pantry for those in need in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- The pantry is open every Monday and Friday from 10am to 12pm (noon) for English-speaking clients.
- The pantry is open every Tuesday from 9-11am for Spanish-speaking clients.
- Donations of non-perishable items are always welcome. Donations can be dropped off at the collection boxes at our Olive Street and Pleasant Grove campuses throughout the week.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with our Food Pantry, click here.
- Free meals to the community are provided every Friday from 11am to 12:30pm at our Olive Street Campus.
Living Well Counseling
- Living Well Counseling operates out of our Olive Street Campus at 626 W. Olive Street, Rogers, AR 72756
- You may make an appointment by calling 479.521.1296
- Child Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Counseling for Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Engaged Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT)
- Individual Therapy
- Grief & Bereavement
- Therapy for Depression & Anxiety
- Life Transition
- Telehealth Counseling
Meet the Team
Waylon Vande Hoef, M.Div, LAC
Clinical Administrator & Counselor
Kristin Temple, M.Ed, MS, LAC, LAMFT
Renata De Alba Rios
If you are looking for financial assistance for rent/utilities/etc., please fill out our Financial Assistance Request below.
Please Note: Requests for assistance are reviewed on a weekly basis.