Media Specialist - Live Production
First Baptist Rogers is a Southern Baptist Church in Northwest Arkansas. We conduct seven services every Sunday at two campuses for over 2,000 people each week. Our mission is to make disciples of all the nations, and our process of discipleship is “come, connect, grow, serve, and go.” The full-time media specialist will have the following qualifications and fulfill the following responsibilities:
The Media Specialist will assist the Media and Worship Ministries with aspects of preparation and implementation of the worship experiences and events across all campuses for First Baptist Rogers. Media Specialist will be responsible for setup and tear down of venues, AVL preparation as necessary for successful services and events, managing gear storage and maintenance. The mission of the Media Specialist is to create an atmosphere that is conducive to success and quality for the purpose of whatever event and audience demographic will be present on our campuses.
- Assist with audio for communications video shoots (live and postproduction)
- Set-up and tear down venues as necessary for weekly events and worship services
- Provide audio and lighting support for events and worship services as across all campuses
- Work alongside volunteers and build quality relationships with volunteers
- Manage gear storage and inventory across all campuses
- Perform maintenance as necessary on gear, provide solution options when necessary
- Work with existing staff and volunteers to provide cross-training to improve the ministry team
- Provide media support for weddings, funerals, events, ministries, and worship services
- Receive cross-training to help with all areas of Media
A calling to serve God in a church staff position
Works well with others
Confess to be a born-again Christian and to have made a profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
Believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God
Accept FBR's Statement of Faith without reservation
Manifest by daily example the highest Christian virtue serving as a Christian role model both in and out of church
Demonstrate and uphold the core values of First Baptist Rogers: Christlikeness, love of family and church, educational excellence, service, and stewardship
Become a member of and faithfully attend and support First Baptist Rogers
We need a team player with a servant’s heart who is passionate about Christ and pursuing excellence. We need someone that will be prepared to meet the challenges of a support ministry role with a great attitude. It will be expected that finding solutions will be a normal part of the weekly routine without the need for direct supervision. Must have a pleasant demeanor with staff, volunteers, and church members. We need someone that will abide by the honor code of FBR.
In addition, we need someone with highly proficient knowledge of audio engineering and operation. Experience with wireless maintenance and cable repair preferred. Experience in lighting, video, and/or graphics or the ability to train is necessary to provide the necessary coverage for staff vacations and rotations.