First Baptist Rogers is a Southern Baptist Church in Northwest Arkansas. We conduct eight services every Sunday at three different campuses for over 2,500 people each week. Our mission is to make disciples of all the nations, and our process of discipleship is “come, connect, grow, serve, and go.” The full-time Graphic Designer will have the following qualifications and fulfill the following responsibilities:
PRINCIPLE FUNCTION – The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Communications Manager on the
conceptualization and branding across all ministries to support communication strategies
internally and externally to further the vision, mission, and values of First Baptist Rogers.
- Ability to effectively achieve tasks and goals in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with ability to collaborate across multiple
departments, members, and staff.
- Experience developing visual designs and branding initiatives to achieve
communications, marketing, and/or digital strategies.
- Have an understanding of project lead times and production capabilities.
- Receive feedback and direction well.
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail, and flexibility.
- Design for a variety of content, including but not limited to: sermon series, signage,
print materials, shirts, social media, website, etc.
- Interest in photography is a plus.
- Ability to develop animated elements for graphics and video is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, or related field
- Experience Required: Entry to two years
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Willing to become a member of First Baptist Rogers
- Agree to adhere to the Code of Conduct
As part of our application process, you will need to complete all of the following items: