FIRST BAPTIST CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Elementary School Principal & Preschool Director
Under the direction of the FBCS School board, and in support of the mission of First Baptist Church of Rogers, the FBCS Elementary School Principal and Preschool Director is responsible to fulfill the school’s mission of honoring the Lord Jesus Christ by pursuing academic excellence while growing students in the grace of God’s Word so that students will engage their community with the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Align the mission of FBCS with the mission of First Baptist Church of Rogers to make disciples of all the nations.
- Supervise all teachers/staff and evaluate according to best industry standards and procedures as may be stated in the Faculty Handbook.
- Develop the faculty members and identify areas of professional growth needed and write a professional development plan for each faculty member.
- Ensure all state – ANSAA, ACSI, and industry requirements are met to allow for the highest level of educational quality possible for all students.
- Attained a master’s degree; preferably a master’s degree in Educational Leadership.
- Bring significant leadership and complex administrative experience to FBCS.
- Classroom teacher experienced (5+ years) at the elementary education level preferred
- Must possess a valid Principal certificate (ACSI or the State of Arkansas) or receive the same within one year of employment.
- All new administrators and teachers to FBCS must apply for and receive temporary ACSI certification within (6) months of commencing teaching before being eligible to be considered for a new contract.
As part of our application process, you will need to complete both of the following items: