Jobs - Campus Student Ministries Pastor
CAMPUS STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR
First Baptist Rogers is a Southern Baptist Church in Northwest Arkansas. We conduct eight services every Sunday at three different campuses for over 2,500 people each week. Our mission is to make disciples of all the nations, and our process of discipleship is “come, connect, grow, serve, and go.” The full-time Ministry Assistant will have the following qualifications and fulfill the following responsibilities:
We are a growing multi-campus church in an area that ranks as the "#4 Best Places to Live" according to U.S. News. First Baptist Rogers (FBR) is a Southern Baptist Church that averages 2,600 in weekly worship. Each week we have eight worship services across three campuses, which include English, Spanish, and Korean speaking services. We give all glory to our Heavenly Father.
The Campus Student Ministries Pastor position is an exciting opportunity to see explosive growth. We seek someone who will be a good fit on our Discipleship Team. This position serves as the fifth person to join our Student Ministry Team. Realizing the individual needs at our Olive Street campus excites us to quickly identify the person God is calling to join us. God is doing great work in our Student Ministry.
CAMPUS STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR:
The next Campus Student Ministries Pastor will be a dynamic leader who seeks to pastor the middle school and high school students in the church. This pastor should reach out to the middle schools in the area and one of the largest high schools in the state, just 11 blocks from the campus, and bring them into a love relationship with Jesus Christ.
CAMPUS STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR IS A PERSON WHO...
- Called to Student Ministry and loves teenagers
- Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, has a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life
- Above reproach
- Teachable and wants to learn our DNA
- Capable of creating and executing a long-term strategy for growth in Student Ministry
- Evangelistic, both personally and professionally
- A self-motivated leader who is capable of casting and imparting vision
- Addresses conflict in a biblical manner
- Has a personal spiritual life congruent with biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7)
CAMPUS STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR WILL...
- · Be a dynamic communicator with a teaching gift. He must demonstrate a historical-grammatical process of understanding Scripture, have a strong biblical and theological background, and teach in agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
· Develop and execute ministry goals that align with our Discipleship Process of Come, Connect, Grow, Serve, and Go.
· Recruit, train and shepherd LIFE Group volunteers.
· Provide counseling and spiritual direction to students.
· Maintain contact with students and parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities.
· Keep parents updated on ministry strategies and plans in a way that encourages partnership and involvement.
· Support parents in effectively fulfilling their Christian parenting roles.
· Manage the Student Ministry budget.
· Represent FBR weekly on school campuses.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Possesses a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (Master’s degree is preferred).
Two years’ experience in Student Ministry.
Basic administrative and budgeting skills.
Several benefits are available with a generous salary package. First Baptist Rogers contributes to a 403(b) retirement plan. A 90/10 health insurance plan is available for employee participation as well as optional employee-funded dental and vision coverage. Payroll deductions and full benefit options will be discussed during the final stages of the interview process.
As part of our application process, you will need to complete both of the following items: