Jobs - Campus Kids Ministry Associate
CAMPUS KIDS MINISTRY ASSOCIATE
First Baptist Rogers is a Southern Baptist Church in Northwest Arkansas. We conduct eight services every Sunday at three different campuses for over 2,500 people each week. Our mission is to make disciples of all the nations, and our process of discipleship is “come, connect, grow, serve, and go.” The full-time Ministry Assistant will have the following qualifications and fulfill the following responsibilities:
We are a growing multi-campus church in an area that ranks as the "#4 Best Places to Live” according to U.S. News. First Baptist Church of Rogers (FBR) is a Southern Baptist Church that averages 2,600 in weekly worship. Each week we have eight worship services across three campuses, which include English, Spanish, and Korean speaking services. We give all glory to our Heavenly Father.
The Campus Kids Ministry Associate position is an exciting opportunity to see explosive growth. We seek someone who will be a good fit on our Discipleship Team. This position serves as part of our Kids Ministry Team. Realizing the individual needs at our Olive Street campus excites us to quickly identify the person God is calling to join us. God is doing great work in our Kids Ministry.
CAMPUS KIDS MINISTRY ASSOCIATE ATTRIBUTES:
The next Campus Kids Ministries Associate will be a dynamic leader who seeks to minister to grades 1-5 in the church and reach the elementary schools in the area to bring them into a love relationship with Jesus Christ.
CAMPUS KIDS MINISTRY ASSOCIATE IS A PERSON WHO IS...
- Called to Kids Ministry and loves kids
- Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, has a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life
- Above reproach
- Teachable and wants to learn our DNA
- Capable of creating and executing a long-term strategy for growth in the Kids Ministry
- Evangelistic, both personally and professionally
- A self-motivated leader who is capable of casting and imparting vision
- Addresses conflict in a biblical manner
CAMPUS KIDS MINISTRY ASSOCIATE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Be a dynamic communicator with a teaching gift. They must demonstrate a historical-grammatical process of understanding Scripture, have a strong biblical and theological background, and teach in agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- Develop and execute ministry goals that align with our Discipleship Process of Come, Connect, Grow, Serve, and Go.
- Recruit, train and shepherd LIFE Group volunteers.
- Provide counseling and spiritual direction to kids.
- Maintain contact with kids and parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities.
- Keep parents updated on ministry strategies and plans in a way that encourages partnership and involvement.
- Support parents in effectively fulfilling their Christian parenting roles.
- Manage the Kids Ministry budget.
- Represent FBR weekly on school campuses.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possesses a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (Master’s Degree is preferred).
- Two years’ experience in Kids Ministry.
- Basic administrative and budgeting skills.
Several benefits are available with a generous salary package. First Baptist Rogers contributes to a 403(b) retirement plan. A 90/10 health insurance plan is available for employee participation as well as optional employee-funded dental and vision coverage. Payroll deductions and full benefit options will be discussed during the final stages of the interview process.
As part of our application process, you will need to complete both of the following items: