CAMPUS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF PRESCHOOL MINISTRIES
First Baptist Rogers is a Southern Baptist Church in Northwest Arkansas. We conduct eight services every Sunday at three different campuses for over 2,500 people each week. Our mission is to make disciples of all the nations, and our process of discipleship is “come, connect, grow, serve, and go.” The part-time Campus Assistant Director of Preschool Ministries will have the following qualifications and fulfill the following responsibilities:
We are a growing multi-campus church in an area that ranks as the "#4 Best Places to Live” according to U.S. News. First Baptist Church of Rogers (FBR) is a Southern Baptist Church that averages 2,600 in weekly worship. Each week we have multiple worship services across our campuses, which include English, Spanish, and Korean speaking services. We give all glory to our Heavenly Father.
The Campus Assistant Director of Preschool Ministries position is an exciting opportunity to see explosive growth. We seek someone who will be a good fit on our Discipleship Team. This position serves as part of our Preschool Ministry Team. Realizing the individual needs at our Olive Street campus excites us to quickly identify the person God is calling to join us. God is doing great work in our Preschool Ministry.
CAMPUS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF PRESCHOOL MINISTRIES ATTRIBUTES:
The next Campus Assistant Director of Preschool Ministries will be a dynamic leader who seeks to minister to children ages Infant to Kindergarten to plant the seed for a growing faith in Jesus Christ.
CAMPUS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF PRESCHOOL MINISTRIES IS A PERSON WHO IS...
- Called to Preschool Ministry and loves children
- Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, has a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life
- Above reproach
- Teachable and wants to learn our DNA
- Capable of creating and executing a long-term strategy for growth in the Preschool Ministry
- Evangelistic, both personally and professionally
- A self-motivated leader who is capable of casting and imparting vision
- Addresses conflict in a biblical manner
CAMPUS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OR PRESCHOOL MINISTRIES WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Work in agreement with the culture of First Baptist Rogers
- Recruit, train, and retain Life Group volunteers
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors, members, and volunteers
- Assist in volunteer, Preschool Ministry leadership & Paid Childcare Provider training
- Maintain excellent communication with Preschool Ministry families and Preschool Ministry team (effective and positive)
- Manage classroom environments, resources, and storage areas
- Manage and prepare curriculum
- Coordinate Paid Childcare Ministries and staff (weeknight Bible studies, Awana/Wednesday night, VBS, and any other church-wide events
- Attend staff meetings, conferences, training, and retreats as directed
- Identify and follow up with prospects
- Enforce and monitor background checks for all workers age 18 and over in the Preschool Ministry
- Advertise events and activities of the Preschool Ministry
- Assist the Senior and Discipleship Pastor in all pastoral ministries as directed
- Manage the Preschool Ministry budget
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Two years of Preschool experience preferred.
- Basic administrative experience preferred.
As part of our application process, you will need to complete both of the following items: