The Christmas Gift Experience is designed to help families in need this Christmas. At the CGE, families will enjoy festive snacks, hear the gospel message, and receive gifts for the children provided by our LIFE Groups.
Church family, we need your help on Saturday, December 15 at our Olive Street Campus from 2-4pm for this ministry to be a success.
How can you help?
- Provide clothes and toys for a needy family. Contact your LIFE Group leader to donate needed gifts.
- Donate stocking stuffers (candy, small toys, toiletry items, socks and underwear for kids through adults). Please drop off at one of our generosity bins.
- Register to help the day of our event.
You may volunteer to help in one of the following areas:
- Table Hosts - (Table hosts will visit with families at assigned tables, share their stories with them, and invite to church) - We’ll need 8
- Registration - (Greet families as they arrive and help point them in the right direction. Must be 18 or older) - We need 4
- Preschool care - (Help care for preschool and infants) - 5
- Child care - (Play games, do crafts, and love on kids while their parents collect gifts) – 5
- Student care - (Help create a fun environment for students while their parents collect gifts – 5
- Snacks - (Provide a time of fellowship for adults with drinks and snacks) – 5
- Gift Wrapping - (Wrap Gifts) – 50
- Carry out - (Carry out gifts to the car) - 8
- Security - (Be present) – 4
Registration has closed, but we do have spots available for you to serve. If you're interested in serving, please reach out to Wade Tomlinson at email@example.com.