“In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.” Matthew 18:14
- For boys & girls age 5 (by 4-1-2013) through 4th grade
- Registration Now - March 2
- Season is March 25 - May 24
Welcome to Upward, where Every Child IS a Winner!
Sports are a great way for children to learn about teamwork, respect for authority and sportsmanship. With an Upward sport, these key essentials are included to create the best sporting experience for every child that participates. Each Upward Sport is designed to reveal the winner in every child. Every child plays. Every child learns. Every child IS a Winner!
Upward sports do this by...
- Providing an evaluation system that promotes equal teams and opportunities
- Establishing a one-hour practice and game each week
- Creating the opportunity for every child to learn the skills of the game
- Implementing a substitution system for each team, allowing every child equal playing time
The emphasis is placed on having fun and good sportsmanship, not the scoreboard and standings.
Upward Web Site
Activities & Recreation Questions
You’re welcome to:
- Call 479.636.3451