FBC Rogers Upward Sports
Registration for Football & Cheerleading has closed.TIMELINE FOR 2014 FLAG FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
- Eight Games
- We will email you your child’s team and practice information
- Kickoff Saturday/First Practice: August 23, 2014
- Second Practice: August 25, 26 or 28
- NO PRACTICE: September 1-6
- Third Practice: September 8, 9 or 10
- FIRST GAME: September 13
- Awards Celebration: Monday, November 3
Coaching commitments - Attend a pre-season meeting, preparing for and leading one 1-hour practice each week during the season, preparing for and coaching one 1-hour game on Saturdays, attending an end-of-season meeting, and investing in the lives of children.
Referee commitments - Attend a referee training meeting, coordinating with the referee commissioner for scheduling purposes, and refereeing games that take place on Saturdays.
If you are interested in one or both of these roles, please fill out the appropriate application below. You may also be required to complete a Child Protection and Safety Background Check.