Evaluations will take place inside the building (3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd) Due to inclimate weatherPlease wear indoor athletic shoes (not cleats)
Attending evaluation during your assigned time makes the process faster for everyone.
Players with a conflict can switch to another time if needed.
UPWARD SOCCER 2015
FOR CHILDREN KINDERGARTEN - FOURTH GRADE
- 1 practice and 1 game per week
- Unique sub system ensures every young athlete plays
- Age appropriate character and skill development on and off the field
VOLUNTEERING? Email us
COSTS AND DEADLINES
- The registration cost per child for soccer is $ 70.
- Deadline for registration is February 20.
- Soccer shorts are optional at a cost of $ 20.
- Register before evaluations.
Walk up registration will be available, but a $10 processing fee will apply after February 20.
Payments can be made online or dropped off at the church office 9am - 5pm
Monday - Thursday, and 9am - 3pm, Friday.
MANDATORY EVALUATION & UNIFORM FITTINGS:
Everyone must attend one soccer evaluation & uniform fitting
Evaluations & Uniform fittings will take place at the FBC Rogers Athletic Fields as follows:
Last Names A - K
Saturday, February 21, between 2pm and 2:45pm
- Last Names A - C, from 2pm to 2:15pm
- Last Names D - G, from 2:15pm to 2:30pm
- Last Names H - K, from 2:30pm to 2:45pm
Last Names L - Z
Sunday, February 22, between 2pm and 2:45pm
- Last Names L - M, from 2pm to 2:15pm
- Last Names N - S, from 2:15pm to 2:30pm
- Last Names T - Z, from 2:30pm to 2:45pm
First Practice - Monday, March 30, 2015
- 1 practice per week, practices are on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- First Games - Saturday, April 11, 2015
- Last Games and Awards Celebrations - May 18, 19 & 21, 2015
Need more information? Email us
Coaching commitments - Attend a pre-season meeting, preparing for and leading one 1-hour practice each week during the season, preparing for and coaching one 1-hour game on Saturdays, attending an end-of-season meeting, and investing in the lives of children.
Referee commitments - Attend a referee training meeting, coordinating with the referee commissioner for scheduling purposes, and refereeing games that take place on Saturdays.
If you are interested in one or both of these roles, please fill out the appropriate application below. You may also be required to complete a Child Protection and Safety Background Check.