Kid LIFE Groups
Kid LIFE Groups are a place for fun, friends, & faith. Join us!
- July 25-29 - Church Camp (completed 3rd - 5th grade)
- October 30 - Trunk or Treat
Upward Football & Cheerleading 2016
Upward Football & Cheerleading is for children K5 through Fifth Grade. For more information and to register, click here.
First Connections for Kids
First Connections for Kids is an exciting class for new believers that focuses on giving kids the guidance and tools to grow in their faith. Adult volunteers explain the importance of baptism, the Lord’s supper, and tithing. Kids will also spend time learning how to establish a consistent quiet time, setting them on a firm foundation for a relationship with the Lord.
July 25 – 29
For kids who have completed Third, Fourth and Fifth Grade.
Awana Clubs will return in the fall on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm.
The most important part of Awana Clubs happens @HOME.
Awana is a partnership between parents and FBC Rogers. Every child needs another adult in their life who is saying the same things their parents are saying.
Children are encouraged and rewarded at Awana for learning and completing handbooks @HOME.Kindergarten through Fifth grade follows a pacing guide and all the children in each grade do the same sections on the same night.
What Parents Do
- Use the pacing guide to have important conversations with their children about the key scriptures and sections.
- Prepare kids to recite the week’s material at Awana.
- Help kids complete the activities and devotions.
- Supervise the “HELP AT HOME” (as designated in the pacing guide) and SIGN THE HANDBOOK FOR THOSE SECTIONS.
What Awana Clubs Do
- Provide resources in advance for special sections. (bring a friend, missionary, etc.)
- Leaders encourage kids as the “other voice” …leading them to recite and discuss the week’s sections.
- Leaders listen to clubbers recite verses and sign handbooks for THAT NIGHT’S SECTIONS ONLY.
Miss a night? New to Awana?
Questions? Contact the Kids ministry
- Parents can sign off on previous sections at home to “Catch Up.”
- Use “Completed at Home” Stickers to help us keep accurate records and reward your child.
- Parents can only sign for “Help at Home” and “Catch Up” sections.