UPWARD SOCCER 2015
Evaluations will take place inside the building (3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd) Due to inclimate weatherPlease wear indoor athletic shoes (not cleats)
Attending evaluation during your assigned time makes the process faster for everyone.
Players with a conflict can switch to another time if needed.
FOR CHILDREN KINDERGARTEN - FOURTH GRADE
Kid LIFE Groups
Kid LIFE Groups are a place for fun, friends, & faith. Join us!
Kid Camp 2015
Register for the Layaway Plan by filling out this form and returning it with at least the initial $35 deposit. Forms and payments can be returned to the church office or during a service using an offering envelope.
You will receive payment slips that can be used with your subsequent payments. Payments can be made in any amount on any schedule. Balance is due before departure to camp.
Parents wlll still need to register their child with Camp Siloam and fill out medical consent forms prior to camp. You will be notified when Camp Siloam begins receiving registrations.
QUESTONS? Kids Ministry or 479.636.3451
Please speak to the Children’s Pastor if you have a financial hardship.
AWANA is at 6:30pm every Wednesday.
Awana is exciting clubs that support and reinforce what parents are saying at home.
- Cubbies for Preschool (must be 3 by Aug. 1)
- Sparks for Grades K-2
- Truth & Training Grades 3-5
The most important part of Awana Clubs happens @HOME.
Awana is a partnership between parents and FBC Rogers. Every child needs another adult in their life who is saying the same things their parents are saying.
Children are encouraged and rewarded at Awana for learning and completing handbooks @HOME.Kindergarten through Fifth grade follows a pacing guide and all the children in each grade do the same sections on the same night.
What Parents Do
- Use the pacing guide to have important conversations with their children about the key scriptures and sections.
- Prepare kids to recite the week’s material at Awana.
- Help kids complete the activities and devotions.
- Supervise the “HELP AT HOME” (as designated in the pacing guide) and SIGN THE HANDBOOK FOR THOSE SECTIONS.
What Awana Clubs Do
- Provide resources in advance for special sections. (bring a friend, missionary, etc.)
- Leaders encourage kids as the “other voice” …leading them to recite and discuss the week’s sections.
- Leaders listen to clubbers recite verses and sign handbooks for THAT NIGHT’S SECTIONS ONLY.
Miss a night? New to Awana?
- Parents can sign off on previous sections at home to “Catch Up.”
- Use “Completed at Home” Stickers to help us keep accurate records and reward your child.
- Parents can only sign for “Help at Home” and “Catch Up” sections.
PARENT GUIDES (PDF)
Questions? Contact the Kids ministry
- Kindergarten Pacing Guide
- First Grade Pacing Guide
- Second Grade Pacing Guide
- Third Grade Pacing Guide
- Fourth Grade Pacing Guide
- Fifth Grade Pacing Guide
- Fourth Book for Timothy Award