Kid LIFE Groups
Kid LIFE Groups are a place for fun, friends, & faith. Join us!
- May 4 - Awana Celebration - Click for more info
- May 15 – First Connections for Kids – Register here
- June 27-July 1 - Vacation Bible School - Register here
- July 25-29 - Church Camp (completed 3rd - 5th grade)
- October 30 - Trunk or Treat
Upward Soccer 2016
Upward Soccer is for children K-5 through Fourth Grade. For more information and registration, click here.
Awana Pinewood Derby 2016
3rd-5th Grade Kids
Cars Cost $5.00 Each
Click here for full list of Rules & Regulations
First Connections for Kids
First Connections for Kids is an exciting class for new believers that focuses on helping kids grow in their faith. Shay Caldwell, Pastor of Kids, will explain the importance of baptism, the Lord’s supper, and tithing. Kids will also spend time learning about how to establish a consistent quiet time. Register here for our next class on May 15.
July 25 – 29
For kids who have completed Third, Fourth and Fifth Grade.
Awana Clubs are on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm. To register, click here.
The most important part of Awana Clubs happens @HOME.
Awana is a partnership between parents and FBC Rogers. Every child needs another adult in their life who is saying the same things their parents are saying.
Children are encouraged and rewarded at Awana for learning and completing handbooks @HOME.Kindergarten through Fifth grade follows a pacing guide and all the children in each grade do the same sections on the same night.
What Parents Do
- Use the pacing guide to have important conversations with their children about the key scriptures and sections.
- Prepare kids to recite the week’s material at Awana.
- Help kids complete the activities and devotions.
- Supervise the “HELP AT HOME” (as designated in the pacing guide) and SIGN THE HANDBOOK FOR THOSE SECTIONS.
What Awana Clubs Do
- Provide resources in advance for special sections. (bring a friend, missionary, etc.)
- Leaders encourage kids as the “other voice” …leading them to recite and discuss the week’s sections.
- Leaders listen to clubbers recite verses and sign handbooks for THAT NIGHT’S SECTIONS ONLY.
Miss a night? New to Awana?
- Parents can sign off on previous sections at home to “Catch Up.”
- Use “Completed at Home” Stickers to help us keep accurate records and reward your child.
- Parents can only sign for “Help at Home” and “Catch Up” sections.
PARENT GUIDES (PDF)
Questions? Contact the Kids ministry
- Kindergarten Pacing Guide
- First Grade Pacing Guide
- Second Grade Pacing Guide
- Third Grade Pacing Guide
- Fourth Grade Pacing Guide
- Fifth Grade Pacing Guide
- Fourth Book for Timothy Award