AWANA is at 6:30pm every Wednesdays.
AWANA Kick Off Wednesday is September 3.
Awana is exciting clubs that support and reinforce what parents are saying at home.
- Cubbies for Preschool(must be 3 by Aug. 1)
- Sparks for Grades K-2
- Truth & Training Grades 3-5
Parent Meeting at 6:40pm in the worship center after kids are dropped off the first night.
Volunteer with Awana
AWANA is only possible because concerned parents and other adults give their time each week. A criminal background check is required and training is provided.
Volunteer Training is set for Wednesday, August 27 at 6:30pm.VOLUNTEER with Awana
Register your child for Awana
Register your CHILD for AWANASecurity Procedure for Kick-off Wednesday
Questions? Contact the Kids ministry
- Returning Families – Use the security check-in system. Your child’s nametag will tell you where to go.
- New Families – Go to the children’s check in desk first. They will complete your set up in our security check in system.
Kid LIFE Groups
Kid LIFE Groups are a place for fun, friends, & faith. Join us!
FBC Rogers Upward Sports
Registration for Football & Cheerleading has closed.TIMELINE FOR 2014 FLAG FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
Questions? Rec Ministry of First Baptist Rogers
- Eight Games
- We will email you your child’s team and practice information
- Kickoff Saturday/First Practice: August 23, 2014
- Second Practice: August 25, 26 or 28
- NO PRACTICE: September 1-6
- Third Practice: September 8, 9 or 10
- FIRST GAME: September 13
- Awards Celebration: Monday, November 3
Coaching commitments - Attend a pre-season meeting, preparing for and leading one 1-hour practice each week during the season, preparing for and coaching one 1-hour game on Saturdays, attending an end-of-season meeting, and investing in the lives of children.
Referee commitments - Attend a referee training meeting, coordinating with the referee commissioner for scheduling purposes, and refereeing games that take place on Saturdays.
If you are interested in one or both of these roles, please fill out the appropriate application below. You may also be required to complete a Child Protection and Safety Background Check.