I can’t believe that 2014 is coming to a close. What a busy, exciting, wonderful year it has been for Women’s Ministry and our church. I hope you feel, like I do, that it is a privilege to share life with this body of believers. I would like to take a minute to thank the members of the Women’s Ministry Counsel, all the women who volunteer to help make all of our events happen, our ministry staff, the administrative staff, and our custodial staff. You are all awesome and without all of you the great things that happen through Women’s Ministry would not be possible.
Cathy Krupka, Ladies Ministry Director
Looking for ways to get plugged in? View the latest version of our Ladies Life newsletter. This showcases the varying events and mission opportunities presented through our Ladies ministry.
Upcoming Women's Events
- Nov. 30, 2014 - Spring Bible study sign-ups begin both online and at Women's Ministry table in lobby
- Nov. 30, 2014 - Childcare reservations for Spring Bible study begin
- Dec. 30, 2014 - Childcare reservations for Spring Bible study close
- Jan. 13, 2015 - Tuesday morning and evening Bible studies begin
- Jan. 25, 2015 - (Tenative) Women's retreat registration begins
- Feb. 6-7, 2015 - IF:GATHERING (sponsored by Women's Ministry and hosted at FBC) regional live webcast. More details to be released later.
- Feb. 24, 2015 - Family of Jesus study ends
- March 1, 2015 - (Tenative) Women's retreat registration ends
- March 3, 2015 - Tuesday mornings- begin Your Legacy Bible study
- March 12-13, 2015 - Women's retreat in Tulsa, OK. More details regarding registration and cost to be released later.
- March 23-27, 2015 - Spring Break-No Bible studies
- March 31, 2015 - Your Legacy study ends
- April 14, 2015 - Disciple's Prayer Life Bible study ends