I can’t believe that 2014 is coming to a close. What a busy, exciting, wonderful year it has been for Women’s Ministry and our church. I hope you feel, like I do, that it is a privilege to share life with this body of believers. I would like to take a minute to thank the members of the Women’s Ministry Counsel, all the women who volunteer to help make all of our events happen, our ministry staff, the administrative staff, and our custodial staff. You are all awesome and without all of you the great things that happen through Women’s Ministry would not be possible.
Cathy Krupka, Ladies Ministry Director
Looking for ways to get plugged in? View the latest version of our Ladies Life newsletter. This showcases the varying events and mission opportunities presented through our Ladies ministry.
Upcoming Women's Events
- October 12 - Registration for Festival of Tables begins
- October 21 - Ministry Day/Luncheon with extended child care
- November 2 - Registration for Festival of Tables closes
- November 4 - Tuesday morning Bible studies end
- November 6 - Festival of Tables (6-9 pm)