Kids Camp will be held at Camp Siloam, July 22-26, 2019.
Kids must have completed third-fifth grade.
Please review the following three steps to register your child for Kids Camp.
GO TO CAMPSILOAM.COM and register your child. You will need to complete the Camp Siloam liability release form. This is a separate release that is required in addition to the First Baptist Rogers release forms.
**Please note, our registration cost differs from what you will see on the Camp Siloam website. This is because our costs include transportation, water bottle, backpack, and multiple shirts for each child attending.
Camp Siloam Instructions:
- Go to "registration"
- Click on the tab that says "Summer Camp".....(do not click on log in dashboard)
- You will be directed to a page that shows story books with the date for camp
- Click on the corresponding storybook with the date (July 22nd/week 8)
- On the right side of this page click on "sign up"
- You will need to create a new account...................(if you have made a previous account for last summer, that account will no longer work)
- Once you have created this new login you will be automatically logged out, this is just to test your new login
- Log back into your new account
- A List of churches will appear, find First Baptist Rogers in this list
- Click on your church
- Click on “add an attendee”
- (if you are a parent of a camper click the “add someone else” button. This will make sure that your campers name does not come up as your name on the registration form)
- Begin filling out the registration form by answering all the questions
- Sign the form
- Click “Continue”
- Click “Check Out”
- Click “save and continue”
- Click “save and finish”
You will know you have completed registration when the words “registration successful”
Q: Why will page not load?
A: This is common we have found that trying a new web browser (google, safari, etc.) will help load the page
Q: Will clicking “check out” mean I have to pay immediately?
A: No this does not mean you will have to pay, this wording is confusing, but the button is just there to save the registration.
- STEP TWO:
Download the Medical Permission to Treat form for First Baptist Rogers below. This form will need to be completed and brought to the parent meeting on July 7 (Step Three). We will have a notary public at the parent meeting to notarize your form.
There are three options to submit your registration to First Baptist Rogers online. Reminder, this is in addition to the required Camp Siloam registration listed under Step One.
Register and pay the $50 deposit for each child. If you choose this option, you will need to bring the balance of $239 per child to the church office by the parent meeting on July 7.
Pay the full amount of $289 per child. If you choose this option, you will only need to submit the medical permission to treat form at the parent meeting on July 7.
You may submit a request for scholarship assistance. By doing so, you are not guaranteed a scholarship, however, a member of our Kids Ministry Team will reach out to you regarding your need. You will still need to complete the Camp Siloam registration and release listed under Step One and return the medical permission to treat form at the parent meeting on July 7.
Join us at the parent meeting on July 7 at 4pm at our Pleasant Grove Campus Kids Worship room.
Reminder: You will need to bring the completed medical permission to treat form to the parent meeting. You do not need to get the form notarized in advance, we will have a notary public available at the parent meeting. This is in addition to the Camp Siloam registration and medical release. If you registered your child and paid the deposit only, you will need to bring the balance owed by cash or check to the parent meeting. Checks should be made payable to First Baptist Rogers.