The Christmas Gift Experience is designed to help families in need this Christmas. At the CGE, families will enjoy a fun Christmas Show highlighting the Gift of Christmas. Following the show kids and youth will enjoy snacks and age-appropriate Christmas activities while parents will have the opportunity to pick out several gifts for their children from our Christmas store at no charge.
Church family, we need your help on Saturday, December 16 at our Olive Street Campus from 2-4pm for this ministry to be a success.
How can you help?
- Provide clothes and toys for a needy family. Contact your LIFE Group leader to donate needed gifts.
- Donate stocking stuffers (candy, small toys, toiletry items, socks and underwear for kids through adults). Please drop off at one of our generosity bins.
- Register to help the day of our event.
You may volunteer to help in one of the following areas:
- Hosts - (Our hosts will be paired with a family for the night and will lead them through each portion of the program. Our hope is that our hosts will build meaningful relationships with their family.)
- Registration - (Greet families as they arrive and help point them in the right direction. Must be 18 or older)
- Preschool care - (Help care for preschool and infants of families in need during the program and shopping time)
- Child care - (Play games, do crafts, and love on kids while their parents do some holiday shopping)
- Student care - (Help create a fun environment for students while their parents shop)
- Fellowship Time - (Provide a time of fellowship for adults with drinks and snacks following the program)
- Gift Wrapping - (Wrap Gifts)
- Carry out - (Carry out gifts to the car)
- Security - (Be present)
- Join in and attend the event (No registration necessary)