CONNECT WITH Us
Our Mission is “Loving God, Making Disciples, Loving People.”
Our mission derived from the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
The Great Commandment in Matthew 22:36-40 (NASB)
“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And He said to him, “’You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, ‘ You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”
The Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20 (NASB)
“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Our Motives (Values) are. . .
- Community: We value love, unity, and ministry to the church family (fellowship) and our local community.
- Authenticity: We value authentic, loving relationships with God and others.
- Generational relevance: We value all generations and making God real in everyday life understanding the urgency of connecting with Generation Now.
- The Nations: We value connecting all the nations with the life-changing message of the gospel.
Our Map (Strategy) is the same as our mission.
- Loving God
- Making Disciples
- Loving People
Our Marks (Measure) are
- Connected: to God, others, and His Church
- Caring: about God’s will, personal purity and growth; and others
- Contributing: participating in ministry, evangelism, missions, stewardship
- Consistency: living in complete devotion to God over time resulting in fruit bearing, making disciples, multiplying ministry
Our Vision Proper is Real. Life. Connections.