The part-time Worship Ministry Coordinator (WMC) will be the first point of contact with people who reach out to the worship ministry whether by phone, digitally or in person. The WMC will manage the Worship Pastor’s calendar, set up appointments, scheduling singers and band members, note-taking during meetings, help assist with communication to volunteers, and help continue efficiency in worship ministry at both Pleasant Grove and Olive Street campuses.
- Able to interact positively with external clientele, including volunteers, and guests, using a high degree of tact, diplomacy, discretion, flexibility, respect, and courtesy in gesture and speech.
- Maintain Green Room for Pastor
- Coordinate/create emails to volunteers
- Screen or direct visitors as needed
- Receive, screen and direct incoming calls; take messages as necessary or send the caller to voicemail
- Participate in staff and assistant meetings as needed
- Perform other clerical duties as needed or assigned by the Worship Pastor
- Interact with church members and visitors on a professional level
Excellent people skills
Good time-management skills
Good communication skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to problem solve and find solutions
Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
As part of our application process, you will need to complete both of the following items: